Sea-Change Living is a distinctive and comfortable hideaway nestled in a rural secluded haven alongside the Menai straits in the foothills of Snowdonia.
Kim and Martin first imagined, then planned and have now created this special place where they would have wanted to stay, with the opportunity for people to rediscover their special gift or passion and what’s important to them in life. They believe everyone should have the opportunity to be true to themselves, lead the life they desire, flourish and be happy.
They have created a welcoming, charming and homely house guest atmosphere, with the emphasis on peace, tranquillity and low-impact living in tune with nature. Through a background in wellbeing and nutrition the emphasis is on high quality; locally sourced, grown or foraged nutritious fresh and tasty homemade food.
So if you:
- Dream of time out in a peaceful wildlife haven to relax & re-energise
- Enjoy the natural landscape, walking, bird watching or biking
- Yearn for time to think and take stock of your life
- Need breathing space and inspirational fresh thinking
- Wish to optimise your skills and resources to create your future.
- Want to hire a special space for workshops or courses.