Booking Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are divided into two parts. The first part covers all of the Sea-Change Living portfolio (as part of Sea-Change Living Partnership (“We”)) including: Sea-Change Escape, Sea-Change Space and Sea-Change Coaching. The second part refers to further and specific Terms and Conditions for Sea-Change Coaching: One to One Coaching, Small Group Coaching and Coaching by Nature (Walking Coach).
The booking process via our website refers to and highlights these terms and conditions, and by completing the booking customers are agreeing to accept all the terms and conditions below
- Bookings are only confirmed when payment has been made in full in advance. Customers will be notified by e-mail a confirmation of booking.
- Limitation of liability: Sea-Change Living Partnership (“We”) does not accept liability (excluding for personal injury, death, fraud or willful default) for any injury, expense, loss or other damage caused to customers by the acts or omissions of others. We do not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
- After booking the client is deemed to have agreed to purchase the service specified. These bookings are neither refundable nor transferable to another person. Specifically for Sea-Change Escape and Sea-Change Space, if after booking, provided that the customer contacts us at least two weeks before the agreed booking date, the booking can be rearranged once for another date, up to 6 months after purchase. Payment will be deemed to be forfeited if the customer fails to notify us at least two weeks before agreed date. Exceptional circumstances may be taken into account on an individual basis.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this service at any time, at which point all unused pre-paid fees will be returned to the customer. A reason for termination will always be given to the customer.
- Sea-Change Coaching adheres to the ‘Coaching Code of Ethics’ specified in our FAQ’s
- Lateness for sessions by the client: Charges for the session will begin at the start time agreed in advance, not when the client arrives/ calls.
- Availability outside coaching sessions: On-call coaching is not available outside the pre-arranged sessions by phone, Skype, e-mail, messaging or in person. If an urgent session is needed please call to arrange a coaching session and book as normal.
- Cancelled or re-arranged sessions: It is expected that this is to be avoided however, in the unlikely event that a client needs to cancel an appointment, this must be done at least two calendar days (48hours) before the session, otherwise payment will be forfeited. Exceptional circumstances may be taken into account on an individual basis.
- Sea-Change Coaching does not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of engagement with the coaching service. Coaching is a non-directive, non-advice giving service and any subsequent decisions taken by the client are their responsibility.
- Cancellation by Sea-Change Coaching: In the unlikely event of Sea-Change Workshops/ Small Group Coaching being cancelled, clients will be notified at least a week in advance, and any bookings will be rescheduled or refunded. In exceptional circumstances if individual coaching sessions need to be re-arranged, clients will be notified at least 72 hours in advance. We cannot be responsible for any on costs incurred through the above unforeseen circumstances. (See Limitation Liability above)
- Fee increases for 1-2-1 Coaching customers: Fees are reviewed annually and at least one month notice will be given to existing clients if fees are to be increased. All sessions booked (paid for) before notice of the increase will be unaffected.